FREE Pre-Purchase Home-Buyers Workshop

Fri, Aug 18th, 2017

Is home ownership in your future?  There will be a Pre-purchase workshop on Friday, August 18th.  Topics include:  Budgeting, Credit, Loan types, Shopping for a Home, Loan Approval, Loan closing, and Responsibilities of owning a home.  All courses are held at Center For Siouxland, 715 Douglas St., Sioux City, Iowa.  Class times run from 9:00am to 3:00pm.  Contact Hilda 712-252-1861 @ ext. 47 for information and to register for class. 

Please register by August 14th.

Bridges West Community Garden Harvest

Mon, Aug 14th, 2017

Center For Siouxland staff and volunteers helped the children at Bridges West harvest from their Community Garden today.  They now have quite a supply of carrots and beets!


Hy-Vee Operation "Helpful Smile" Benefits Center For Siouxland

Mon, Aug 14th, 2017

Hy-Vee's Operation "Helpful Smile" is Hy-Vee's way of giving back to local non-profit agencies. This month from Monday, August 14th to Sunday, August 27th donations received in the check-out boxes at all Siouxland Hy-Vee stores will be matched by Hy-Vee up to $1000.00 and donated to Center For Siouxland. Thank you in advance for supporting Center For Siouxland!

Homeless to Home Sweet Home

Thu, Aug 10th, 2017

Save the date!  Plan to attend Center For Siouxland's Spread the Magic Fundraiser!

Mindy Hartz Talks About FREE Homebuyer's Class on KTIV's Around Siouxland

Fri, Aug 4th, 2017

Center For Siouxland's, Mindy Hartz, appeared on KTIV's Around Siouxland to discuss her FREE Homebuyer's Class which will be held in our office at 715 Douglas Street from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on August 18th! Thanks to Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. for providing scholarships to cover class fees.  Click the picture below to see the video.

© 2017 Center For Siouxland. All Rights Reserved. website by J.D. Gordon